What are cookies? A cookie is a small text file sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser, allowing the website to access the user’s previous activity and facilitate the use and navigation of the site.
Cookies are used, for example, to manage the user’s session so that they do not have to enter their email and password on each page of the website, offer content tailored to their preferences, and, in general, improve the services offered by the site.
Cookies can be session cookies, which are deleted once the user leaves the website that generated them, or persistent cookies, which remain on the user’s computer until a specific date.
Types of Cookies
Necessary Cookies: Necessary cookies help make the Website compatible and accessible, enabling basic functions such as page navigation, access to secure areas of the Website, or information about the refunds (cashback) to be assigned to each user. The Website cannot function properly without these cookies, and we would be unable to allocate the corresponding amounts.
Preference Cookies: Preference cookies allow the Website to remember information that changes the way the Website behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or region.
Analytical Cookies: These are cookies that allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our website. It also allows us to see how users behave on the website as they browse. This helps us improve how our website functions, such as ensuring that users can easily find what they are looking for.
Please note that blocking cookies on cashfreed.com will affect the tracking of your activity and, therefore, the allocation of commissions for your activity.
Performance Cookies (First-Party):
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary: Stores acceptance/rejection of Performance Cookies. Source: GDPR Cookie Consent
- host_name, beruby_b_l, beruby_session, auth_token: Necessary first-party cookies to keep the user’s session open while browsing the website. Duration: 1 year.
Analytical Cookies (Third-Party):
- __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmv, __utmx, _ga, _gat, _gid: Third-party cookies (Google Analytics) for obtaining statistical information on browsing. Duration: 1 year.
- NREUM, NRAGENT, JSESSIONID: Third-party cookies (New Relic) for obtaining statistical information on browsing. Duration: 1 year.
- __insp_norec_sess, __insp_nv, __insp_ref, __insp_slim, __insp_targlpt, __insp_targlpu, __insp_uid, __insp_wid: Third-party cookies (Inspectlet) for obtaining statistical information on browsing. Duration: 1 year.
- Tiktok Pixel: Third-party cookies (Tiktok) for obtaining statistical information on browsing. Duration: 13 months.
Preference Cookies (Third-Party):
- Facebook Plugin: Share information with your contacts and/or friends on Facebook. Duration: 1 year.
- Twitter Plugin: Share information with your contacts and/or friends on Twitter. Duration: 1 year.
- Google+ Plugin: Share information with your contacts and/or friends on Google+. Duration: 1 year.
- Pinterest Plugin: Share information with your contacts and/or friends on Pinterest. Duration: 1 year.
- Youtube: Record the most recent videos viewed in a specific browser. Duration: 1 year.
Necessary Cookies (Third-Party):
- Tradedoubler: Obtain information about a purchase or reservation in order to allocate the refund. Duration: 1 year.
- DoubleClick: Obtain information about a purchase or reservation in order to allocate the refund. Duration: 1 year.
- YieldManager: Obtain information about a purchase or reservation in order to allocate the refund. Duration: 1 year.
Furthermore, please be informed that personal data derived from the installation of cookies will be retained for 24 months, without prejudice to the retention that may be necessary for the formulation, exercise, or defense of any claims and/or as long as permitted by applicable law. Once this period has elapsed, we commit to cease the processing of all your data and duly block them in the corresponding databases.
Cookie Options At all times, the user has the possibility to accept or reject the installation of cookies, or reject the installation of a specific type of cookies, such as advertising and third-party cookies.
Additionally, after each session, the user can delete all or some of the stored cookies.
We recommend that you consult your browser’s help section to learn about the different options for managing cookies.
Allow, Block, or Delete Cookies To allow, know, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer, you can do so through the settings of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to do this if you use browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, Safari, Opera.
Remember that if your browser cookies are not enabled, purchases will not be counted. Be sure to enable them before making a purchase.
Who Will We Share the Information Collected through Cookies With? CashFreed may share data obtained through the installation of cookies on the Website with the following categories of recipients:
- Service Providers: Cashfreed has providers who collaborate in the management, analysis, and continuous improvement of the Website, as well as providers of services related to human resources
- Third Parties Installing Cookies on the Website: Entities that install cookies on the Website will use the data collected through their cookies for the purposes mentioned above.
Some of the mentioned service providers are located in countries outside the European Economic Area or do not offer a level of security equivalent to that existing in said territory. In these cases, transfers will be based on the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or, as the case may be, on the Privacy Shield. For more information on the above guarantees or whether they have been provided, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Rights The user has the possibility, in the cases and under the conditions established by applicable law, to exercise the rights of access, rectification, objection, deletion, portability, and limitation of processing, as well as to object to the automated processing of personal data, by sending a signed communication to Derrota la Crisis SL, Blanca de Navarra, Corella – Navarra, Spain, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the above rights, the user will have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time through the procedure described in this Policy, without such withdrawal affecting the legality of the processing prior to its withdrawal. User data derived from cookies may continue to be processed to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Automatically Collected Information During users’ visits to the website, we may automatically collect and store the following types of information about your computer and visit:
- The domain and host from which you access the Internet.
- The Internet address of the website from which you directly linked to this website, if applicable.
- The date and time you arrived at our website and how long you spent on the website and which pages you visited.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- Your computer’s operating system and browsing software.
Retention Time The retention times of the information collected through Cookies are detailed in the summary table of cookies used on this website.
Please let me know if you need any further information or if you have any specific requests related to your website content.